PGA Junior League
The PGA Junior League is a fun, social and inclusive opportunity for boys and girls, ages 13 and under, to learn and enjoy the game of golf. Participants wear numbered jerseys and play on teams, using a popular scramble format that creates an exciting environment for learning the game of golf.
- Each match is 9-holes in length, broken into three 3-hole segments called “flags”. There are three flags per match.
- Each team will have a minimum of 8 players that will compete against other teams in the league. Each team will be broken into 4 groups of two and play in a 2v2 scramble match.
- Each “flag” is worth 1 point with each match being worth a total of 3 points.
Courses: Teams will each have home and away matches and will be required to travel to the courses listed below.
- Rogers Park (1 First Tee Team)
- Rocky Point (1 First Tee Team)
- Terrace Hill (2 Non-First Tee Teams)
- Diamond Hill (2 Non-First Tee Teams)
Schedule: Thursday nights (Time 5:00 PM) A few Saturdays and Sundays (Time 2:00 PM)
- March 15th Registration Opens
- May 24th will be a party at Rogers Park for everyone to attend
- A final schedule will be emailed out soon
- After the season is over the league will create an All-star team to send to a regional playoff to compete against teams all over the Southeast region.
- The cost of PGA Jr League will be around $100
How to Register:
Contact: Grant Hedricks at Grant.hedricks@Tampaymca.org for any questions